Zapier automates workflows between Qwilr and 700+ other cloud apps, including virtually all of the popular apps you use. 'Set and forget' any number of zaps that automatically perform various background tasks.
Qwilr zaps can be triggered (to produce certain actions in other apps):
- Project Accepted: Triggers when a project is accepted.
- Project Published: Triggers when a project is published.
- Project First Viewed: Triggers when a project is first viewed.
- New Project: Triggers when a project is first created.
Data you can Zap
For now, the data you can zap relates to specific Qwilr projects.
- Name of the accepted Qwilr project.
- Name of the person who accepted your Qwilr project.
- URL of the accepted Qwilr project.
- Company name of the person who accepted your Qwilr project.
- Email address of the person who accepted your Qwilr project.
- Name of the Qwilr user to whom the Qwilr project belongs.
- Email address of the Qwilr user to whom the Qwilr project belongs.
- and a few more interesting pieces of data.
If there are other things that you would like us to add please let us know via email@example.com!
Setting up your Zap
1. If you haven't already done so, sign up for a Zapier account.
2. Hit the 'Make a Zap!' button.
3. Under the 'Trigger' heading, select Qwilr from the list of available apps, select one of the available Qwilr triggers, and select your Qwilr account (this is where you will connect your Qwilr account to Zapier).
4. Under the 'Action' heading, select the app in which you'd like to produce an action triggered by Qwilr, select the specific action, choose your account for the selected app (this is where you will connect your app account to Zapier), and select the various parameters by which you will define the desired action (note that you can insert Qwilr project-related variables here).
5. Save your Zap.
And you're done! You can find more detailed zap setup steps here.