Qwilr analytics & insights
Qwilr Analytics gives you helpful information about who has viewed your Qwilr Page and how much time they spent looking at it.
In this article:
As soon as the public link for your page receives its first view, you'll start seeing an ongoing view count on the dashboard.
The count will update automatically each time a buyer views the page. Qwilr won't count any views by logged-in users in the analytics.
To look at the analytics for any page, hover over the page title on your dashboard. Then click the Analytics icon.
Qwilr's analytics shows you more detailed view counts, allowing you to see:
- The location of each viewer
- The date and time they viewed the page
- How long they stayed
- Which sections they spent the most time on
The additional data includes:
- A histogram of all pageviews
- An expanded look at each individual view (including IP address and browser details)
- Block-level data so you can understand the most viewed / popular / useful parts of your Qwilr Page
- The number of clicks on any outbound links you've included in your page
You can also view analytics for your account as a whole. From the dashboard, click on Analytics in the top left corner.
You'll be able to see cumulative totals of pageviews and accepted pages, and the number of pages created account-wide each day.
You can also see the dollar value of all projects in Live status, and the dollar value of all accepted projects to date. If you use more than one currency in your pages, you'll see these totals broken out by currency.