Qwilr analytics & insights
Qwilr Analytics gives you helpful information about who has viewed your Qwilr Page and how much time they spent looking at it.
Pro plan* analytics
* Note The Pro and Starter plans have been phased out to new customers
Business and Enterprise plan analytics
Qwilr's advanced analytics shows you more detailed view counts, allowing you to see:
- The location of each viewer
- The date and time they viewed the page
- How long they stayed
- Which sections they spent the most time on
The additional data includes:
- A histogram of all pageviews
- An expanded look at each individual view (including IP address and browser details)
- Block-level data so you can understand the most viewed / popular / useful parts of your Qwilr Page
- The number of clicks on any outbound links you've included in your page
We do our best to ensure that no views by a logged-in user are counted as views of the project.
If you're on our Business or Enterprise plan, you can also view analytics for your account as a whole. From the dashboard, click on Insights in the top left corner.
You'll be able to view total pageviews and accepted pages, and the number of pages created account-wide each day.
You can also see the dollar value of all projects in Live status, and the dollar value of all accepted projects to date.