Sharing your Qwilr Pages
Within Qwilr you'll be able to share your Qwilr Pages both internally with your colleagues or externally.
If you want some feedback or need to receive approval, you'll be able to share your Qwilr Page internally.
1. To do this, click on the people icon in your editor window or on the currently shared with names from your dashboard.
2. From there, choose the colleague(s) you want to share with.
Using our Permissions setting you can decide how the Qwilr Page is shared. You can make it so they can only view it or that they can edit directly.
They'll need to be logged into their account in order to view. If they're not logged in they'll see a not found error until you've set the page live.
Once your Qwilr Page is ready, you'll want to share it with your clients.
From the Edit Screen
1. Switch the toggle to Live. Until it's off the page won't be visible to anyone who isn't logged in.
You will also be able to toggle the Live option on by clicking on the Share button first.
2. Once it's live, you'll be able to set your security settings and then copy the URL to your page to share with your clients.
From the Dashboard
1. Click on the Share button.
2. Once you're on the Share screen switch the toggle to Live.
3. From there, you'll be able to set your security settings and then copy the URL to your Qwilr Page to share with your clients.
Sharing on Social Media
1. Click on the Share button from the Dashboard or from the Edit Screen.
2. Click on the button to share via Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn, respectively.