The Audit Trail
The Audit Trail records all the milestones during your proposal process. From the moment you create your project to the time your document is accepted, signed, backed up, and emailed.
All the details you need to make your sales process more efficient are securely stored, and everything is organized in a timeline to keep your interface clean and beautiful.
Note: Audit trail PDFs are emailed to everyone, but in-app audit trail archives are only available to Business and Enterprise plans and only the original creator of the Qwilr Page can access the audit trail.
What's in the Audit Trail?
The Audit Trail includes details for:
- Who created the project.
- When the project was published.
- The IP address and timestamp of the visit to the page.
- Contact details, including name, email, and the company of the acceptor.
- The digital signatures, custom form results, or 'pay now' details (if enabled).
- Links to stored backups of the project and audit trail data.
- Record of the emails sent to all parties.
How do I get the Audit Trail copy?
There are two ways to access your audit trail:
1. Email: Both the creator of the project and the client will receive an email once the quote is accepted. This email will include a link that you can use to download the Audit trail. This is sent to customers of every plan.
2. Your dashboard: Click on the name of any accepted document to be taken to the audit trail page. From there you will also be able to download a copy of the Audit trail in either the PDF of JSON formats. This is only available to customers on our Business or Enterprise plans.