Watch for these icons in Qwilr
As you use Qwilr, you’ll see a few icons appearing over and over. Here's a quick guide to the things they help you do.
In this article:
The + Symbol: Inserting content
You'll see this icon in three places:
- Between any two blocks in your page
- Between sections of a price quote
- On any empty line in a block
Clicking on the +, you can insert all kinds of new content into your page. Try it!
The Paint Roller: Adding styling
Want to add color? Change a font size or alignment? Make subtle changes to the structure of your block? Click on the paint roller.
You'll see the paint roller in these spots:
- In the top left corner of every block
- Clicking along the top edge of most page elements, such as the price quote, an accordion section, the Accept button, and so on.
- Highlighting any text
Styling is a big topic. Check out this page if you want to go deeper.
3 Dots: Accessing more options
Anywhere you see a 3-dot icon, there are more options inside. Click on it to see the menu of extra options.