What can a Creator do?
Creator is a user permission level that has limited access to your account.
There are 2 types of users in your account: Creators and Admins.
- Creators will only be able to create pages. They'll also have access to the pages and templates specifically shared with them.
- Admins have access to everything in the account.
If you're a Creator, you'll be able to:
- Create new pages and access all pages you've created
- Access pages created by others, based on the account's default sharing setting and settings on individual pages
- Create dashboard folders
- Access any page stored in a dashboard folder
- Use all templates in the account (Creators can't create templates, however.)
- Comment on any pages where you have edit access
- Create and edit blocks in the saved block library
- Invite other users to the account, if the default sharing setting permits