What can an account admin do?
Account admin is a user permission level that has access to everything in your account.
There are 2 types of users in your account: Creators and admins.
- Creators will only be able to create pages. They'll also have access to the pages and templates specifically shared with them.
- Admins include the person who created the account plus anyone who was granted admin permissions. Admins are able to view and edit everything in the account.
If you're an admin you'll be able to:
- Change billing info or subscription
- Set brand colors and fonts
- Create or modify your custom subdomain or custom domain
- Add or remove users
- Make another user an admin
- Add or remove integrations
- Create custom page templates
- Create templates to use with HubSpot or Salesforce
- Change permission settings for every page in the account
- Access and edit all pages created by other users in your account
- Create dashboard folders
- Create and edit blocks in the saved block library
- Set and change default sharing settings