Account administrators are a user permission level that have access to everything in your account.
There are 2 types of users in your account: Admins and Creators.
Creators will only be able to create pages and have access to the pages specifically shared with them.
Admin is the person who created the account or anyone specifically nominated to be an admin. Admins are able to view and edit everything in the account.
If you're an admin you'll be able to:
- Change billing info or subscription
- Set brand colors and fonts
- Create or modify your custom subdomain or custom domain
- Add or remove users
- Make another user an admin
- Add or remove integrations
- Add Custom Templates
- Change permission settings for every page created
- Have access to and edit all pages created by other users in your account
- Set and change default sharing settings