Account Admin is a user permission level that has access to everything in your account.
There are 2 types of users in your account: Creators and Admins.
- Creators will only be able to create pages. They'll also have access to the pages specifically shared with them.
- Admin is the person who created the account or anyone who was granted admin permissions. Admins are able to view and edit everything in the account.
If you're an admin you'll be able to:
- Change billing info or subscription
- Set brand colors and fonts
- Create or modify your custom subdomain or custom domain
- Add or remove users
- Make another user an admin
- Add or remove integrations
- Create custom page templates
- Change permission settings for every page in the account
- Access and edit all pages created by other users in your account
- Set and change default sharing settings