Get to know Blocks
“Blocks” is a term you’ll hear a lot as you use Qwilr. Here’s a quick guide to how they work.
In this article:
What are blocks?
Blocks are segments of your page. Qwilr has 6 types of blocks, and each one does a different job.
Want to see the block menu? Click on the + symbol at the top or bottom of any block. Click on a block to add it to your page.
- Text Blocks house text, images, and lots more.
- Splash Blocks are beautiful visual dividers for the main topics of your page.
- Quote Blocks display your pricing
- Video Blocks display videos
- Embed Blocks are for displaying content from other websites
- Accept Blocks are for your client to accept and e-sign the page
You can stack blocks in any order and use them in any combination.
You can insert new blocks between other blocks at any time. Click the + symbol between any two blocks.
Moving and deleting blocks
You can move a block up or down the page. Head to the top left corner of the block and click the arrow buttons. You can also delete a block you no longer need.
The Clone tool can save you some time by making a copy of any block in your page. That way you can reuse its content or styling.
In the top left corner of the block, click the Clone icon.
That will place a copy of the block immediately below. From there, you can edit or move it as needed.
Saving and reusing blocks
Saving and reusing content is one of Qwilr's superpowers. You can set up a whole library of saved blocks for your team to use in future pages. Learn all about it here.