How do I create a Qwilr Page?
In this article, we'll go through the basics of creating a Qwilr Page.
To start a new Qwilr Page, head to the top right corner of your dashboard, and click the Create New button.
- Choose Blank Page if you want to start from scratch.
- Choose From Template to start with one of our premade templates.
Qwilr Pages are made up of content sections called "Blocks." Different types of blocks do different jobs in your page.
To add a block, click the + icon. You'll see these at the top and bottom of each block in your page. You can add a new block in any location where you see this symbol.
There are 6 block types:
- Text Block: for text, images, tables, and more
- Splash Block: for beautiful background images and videos
- Video Block: for embedding videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, Loom, Vidyard and Brightcove
- Embed Block: for adding embeddable content from around the web
- Quote Block: for price quotes, which can be interactive and contain plans and packages
- Accept Block: for clients to accept and sign pages
You can use as many (or as few) blocks as you like in your Qwilr Page. Only the Accept Block has a limit - you can include one of these per page.
Every block has a Block Options menu, which lets you do all kinds of things. Look in the top left corner and click on the 3 dots to open the menu.
You'll find these Block Options in every block:
- Save the block to your saved blocks library
- Move the block up or down the page
- Delete the block
- Make the block foldable
- Add the block to your page navigation
Styling your Qwilr Page
Each block also contains a styling menu, which opens lots of design possibilities. You can learn more about those here.
Previewing your Qwilr Page
You can preview your Qwilr Page any time. While you're editing, head to the top right corner and click the Preview icon.