How do I create a Qwilr Page?
In this article, we'll go through the basics of creating a Qwilr Page.
To start a new Qwilr Page, head to thetop right corner of your dashboard, and click the Create New button. You can choose Blank Page if you want to start from scratch, or From Template to start with one of our premade templates.
Qwilr Pages are made up of content sections called "Blocks." Different types of blocks do different jobs in your page.
To add a block, click the + button . You'll see these at the top and bottom of each block in your p0age. You can add a new block in any location where you see this symbol.
There are 6 block types:
- Text: for text, images, tables, and more
- Splash: for beautiful background images and videos
- Video: for embedding videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, and Brightcove
- Embed: for adding embeddable content from around the web
- Quote: for price quotes, which can be interactive and contain packages
- Accept: for clients to accept proposals or agreements.
You can use as many (or as few) blocks as you like in your Qwilr Page. Only the Accept Block has a limit - you can include one of these per page.
Every block has a Block Options menu, which lets you do all kinds of things. Look in the top left corner and click on the three dots to open the menu.
You'll find these Block Options in every block:
- Save the block to your saved blocks library
- Move the block up or down the page
- Delete the block
- Make the block foldable
- Add the block to your page navigation
Styling your Qwilr Page
Each block also contains a styling menu, which opens lots of design possibilities. You can learn more about those here.
Previewing your Qwilr Page
Generally speaking, what you see while editing your Qwilr Page is the same thing your client will see when they look at the live page. You can preview your Qwilr Page any time by clicking the Preview Page button at the top right corner.